Friday, February 23, 2007

Duh-bya

Bush recently toured labs at Novozymes to tout his agenda to extol the virtues of ethanol as a source of energy for Americas cars...In one room he held up a beaker of the alternate fuel , sniffed it and quipped "I quit drinking in 1986". Then with a serious tone stated "someday you're going to be able to use this in your car." Outside the building bush was shown a blue and green car that runs on ethanol. He leaned down and fiddled with the wheel a couple of times...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ivebenhurt said...

...now why did you remove all the comment areas of your "little garden of demetia" sites...doesn't spam violate all these rules you keep exspounding and pointing to. You just better get out there and protect the home front from the elements...before Robert and I have to take measures against you.

ivebenhurt said...

Mother can't protect you forever...you remember the "good old days...when they would leave me to babysit you...and when my little friend sees you and Robert's rooms she will agree with me that you are "making a woman's suit"...and collecting rare butterflys... Jame Gumm

ivebenhurt said...

....now I have to get back to work with my HP Pavilion dv6205us ..dual core ...15"..HD...with remote control...with cellualr bandwidth card...life is good...